Updated June 10.
RAVEN VOLLEYBALL SUMMER CALENDAR
- The Olathe School District has updated their guidance and is now allowing conditioning workouts to begin Monday, June 15.
- This is awesome news for our athletes! These workouts will count towards the 10-days of acclamation required by KSHSAA to begin full summer workouts.
- Conditioning sessions for female athletes will begin at 9:00AM at the turf field and track next to high school. Please arrive at 8:50AM.
- Reminder: KSHSAA is requiring 2 weeks (10 days) of “acclamation” workouts for each athlete before they can begin “full” workouts.
- Full workouts will begin no earlier than July 6, but now with these new conditioning sessions, we should be able to start full workouts on July 6.
- Conditioning sessions: June 15-19, June 22-26, and June 29 – August 3. Fifteen days to get 10 workouts in, let’s make it happen!
- If an athlete is unable to get 10 conditioning sessions in June, then she will have to continue “acclamation” workouts in July while other athletes are doing full workouts.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Coach Lenth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY AS WE WORK THROUGH THIS SUMMER!
Below is a link to a document with the Summer Calendar for June, July, and August. Within the document you will find a “Jump Workout” and a “Core Workout”. Descriptions of the workouts are provided within the document, as well as, links to video demonstrations of the workouts. The document also contains the dates/times for open gyms and workouts in July and August. PLEASE review the document and start June conditioning so you are ready for July workouts. Players, if you have questions, you can text Coach Lenth.