Updated June 2.
RAVEN VOLLEYBALL SUMMER CALENDAR
- Per Olathe School District guidance, NO workouts at school facilities can take place in the month of June.
- During a normal summer we would have open gyms in June, so I strongly encourage girls to do conditioning in June.
- We won’t be able to monitor these “at home” workouts, but it will be obvious which girls did them and which did not once we begin workouts in July.
- KSHSAA is requiring 2 weeks (10 days) of “acclamation” workouts for each athlete. Those weeks will be July 6-10 and July 13-17.
- Athletes will be asked to attend 5 open gyms per week for those weeks to ensure all athletes are cleared for full workouts during the Raven Volleyball Summer Camp.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Coach Lenth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Below is a link to a document with the Summer Calendar for June, July, and August. Within the document you will find a “Jump Workout” and a “Core Workout”. Descriptions of the workouts are provided within the document, as well as, links to video demostrations of the workouts. The document also contains the dates/times for open gyms and workouts in July and August. PLEASE review the document and start June conditioning so you are ready for July workouts. Players, if you have questions, you can text Coach Lenth.